Fees and Charges for the scholastic year 2022/2023
Enrollment Fee K-6 € 850
Kindergarten € 6500
Lunch service included
Elementary Classes 1-6 € 7950
Lunch service included.From the second year students can opt to take Italian
Italian Lessons for State Exam € 1200
Italian State Exam Fee € 1200
5th Year Elementary
After School Homework Programme € 1050
Monday - Thursday 3:15pm - 4:15pm Available for Class 1 - Class 6
- New children entering the school must pay the first school term fee instalment together with the enrolment fee. Enrolment fee and the first school term fee are not refundable.
- A discount of 50% for 3rd child is available on transport fees for the Both Ways service.
- A discount is granted, on school fees only, of Euro 240,00 per annum to 2nd children and of Euro 495,00 per annum to 3rd and subsequent children.
- Fees are payable in 3 equal instalments on the first school day of the month of September, December and April.
- Those who wish to pay by bank transfer may ask the school for the bank details.
- Any balance overdue by more than 15 days from the date of the statement of account will be assessed a penalty charge of 1 % per month. If a student’s fees remain unpaid 30 days after the statement has been sent, the school reserves itself the right to suspend the student until full payment is made.
- The enrolment and school fees must be paid net of any banking, transfer or other commissions and charges.
- The re-registration fee is €450,00 for the following academic year.
- The re-registration fee will be deducted from the first term’s fees only if paid before the given deadline and if all yearly fees have been settled by the end of May.